Wednesday, October 11, 2023

October 1-7

 September just slid right into October. Following the Milwaukee Brewers in the postseason, hopefully the whole month!! Otherwise nothing new and exciting, just the usual boat chores. 

We did have a lovely docktail evening on Oct 3 with the crew of Nine Lives. Stepped on their boat about 4:15 and next thing we know it's 20 minutes past Looper Midnight! Of all the problems to have, that is just about the best one! :)

On the 4th I discovered the baseball season ending, sorry I even mentioned it! lol 

Saturday the 7th brought in unseasonably cold weather. I had a Captain job, and the folks did ok with going slow, but everyone ended up inside when we ran fast. I guess it's just all winding down here unfortunately.

We will be leaving Oct 27th for the AGLCA Rendezvous @ Joe Wheeler State Park. Our plan is to ease on down to Huntsville, AL and then to JoeWheeler the week in between. Our "Fall cruise".

After the Rendezvous we will be hurrying back home so I can head out to move a customer boat to Mobile. Nov-Dec is my busiest time it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment