Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Thanksgiving Week

The delay in posting means folks are reading this near Christmas or after. We appologize for the confusion, but the delay makes a world of difference in being able to get decent content out! 😊

I returned from Mobile on the 19th, and so far have been absolutly filled with catch up work relating to the storage facility and the trucking operations. Amy is in Illinois with her family. Unfortunatly with my departure again the 29th and the workload here, I was unable to join them. Thanksgiving Day has been a day of rest, and a ham in the crockpot. So I promise I didn't starve! 😅🤣😂

Amy did pick up some video equipment on Black Friday deals, so we can start some video documentation of our projects and our travels.
This winter's project of refinish the brightwork and the main decks. We will video and document this and work the bugs out of our video processes before we get to the good stuff... Travels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment