Monday, November 22, 2021

Nov 21 - Fall Slowdown!

 It's been a rather quiet week this week. I spent most of it at the office, as loopers passing through are getting fewer and fewer. As I write this I'm packing up to leave for Thanksgiving, so there will be no post next week. My personal world is several magnitudes more boring than the boat stories! :) 

I did snap a couple pics of loopers, and also below is a 50' Galeon that has been at Cuba most of the summer. The Owners have a place in Ft Meyers, FL and want to take the boat south for the winter. They are not comfortable making the trip. I am in discussion with them, and may be heading out near Dec 1st with them. I expect a 14-20 day trip, depending on the weather gods.


Not a bad lil ship eh??? :)


As I mentioned I grabbed a pic of a couple loopers that spend Sunday night with us. They are off to Clifton today. Friends Glen and Jean were down, they took 17 weeks this summer and fall to cruise the Cumberland River. Glen is a local boat mechanic, and is busy as hell now doing winterizations. Yes even here in TN, the folks that don't spend regular time on their boats in the winter still need to winterize. They do remain in the water atleast!! :) 

Everyone enjoy Turkey Day, be it at home or aboard!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment