Thursday, October 28, 2021

October 26 - Back home to Cuba Landing

 What could have been an easy 35 mile day, turned into a 75 mile day. How could that happen? Well Cuba does not offer diesel, and I burned through alot more this summer than usual, so I wanted to fill up. I got a good volume price from Pebble Isle, so i went 20 miles past, filled up, then 20 miles back to Cuba. 

One of the boats I met sent me this pic:


 

So many boats (mostly loopers) the past 2 days I just lot count. On Tuesday I tried to jot down names. So I had Captivator, Kittiwake, and the next one showed Jessie's Encore on AIS, but Grand Cru on Nebo... *shrug* Then Unicorn, The Journey, Oceanus, Mitzvah, 2 sailnoats not on either, Tow Sideview, Sarah Belle, Tow Deborah Miles, Islena, another unknown, BAR-B-Q, Out of the Blue, Blue Dreamer, and lastly Tow John Reid Golding. 

It was nice to get home and settled in, but I really also wish I was still going... SOUTH, not north! :)




Breakfast at the helm :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment