Monday, September 14:
We got up and I started working. Wes did some computer work. It was a quiet day and we didn't do much. Wes visited some with the locals, we had dinner on the boat and relaxed and watched TV in the evening.
Tuesday, September 15:
Another quiet day at port. I worked all day and Wes did computer work and visited some. Then late afternoon, we had a drink on Barnes boat. Then Wes went and visited with the lighthouse guys, while I made us salads on the boat. Then I went up to the clubhouse and order us a little food to go and took it back to the boat. Wes was on his MTOA board meeting zoom call. I got his plate ready for him and he ate while doing his meeting. I ate then kicked back in my chair and read most if the evening. When Wes got done with his call, we relaxed for a little bit then went to bed.
Wednesday, September 16:
Another quiet day at port. I worked all day and Wes did some computer work. After work, I started packing up everything I wanted to take with us for our trip back to IL, then TN for Wes. We hosted virtual docktales for the AGLCA. Wes went up to the clubhouse to have some beverages with the OSG guys while I stayed on the boat and read.
Thursday, September 17:
We got up and I started working while Wes did computer work. Wes took the scooter to go pick up the car rental late morning. When he returned, he finished doing some computer work, then he started packing to head south. When I was done working, we loaded up the car and headed to my folks house in northern IL. We arrived around 1900. We visited and caught up with my parents, played some cards, then called it a night.
Friday, September 18:
We got up and Wes loaded up to head to TN. I worked all day with a lunch break spent with my sister-in-law Deanna. It was so nice catching up with her! After I was done working, Terry and Vicki (my sister and brother in law) picked me up and we went to my niece's for dinner. I got to catch up with more family! It was a good day and evening! Wes arrived in TN and started working on the servers, but wasn't able to get them fixed yet.
Saturday, September 19:
Wes continued to work on fixing the servers. By the end of the day, he was still working on them. I got up and drove to Tori and Noah's house (my daughter and son in law). We hung out and caught up that morning. Then Tori and I went to have some sushi for lunch and did some grocery shopping. We got back and I helped them unload and put away their groceries. Then we visited some more, before I headed back to Marengo. It was rainy and I was going to stay home with my folks, but I got a text from a friend I hadn't seen in a long time to come see her at Oktoberfest. So, I went up and had a beer with Angie. It was so good to see her and catch up. Terry and Vicki were also there, so I visited with them over a beer, then I called it a night.
Sunday, September 20:
It was another rainy day. I spent most of the day reading, then for dinner Terry, Vicki and Aunt Dorothy came over for a fish fry and cards. It was delicious and we enjoyed playing cards. It was good to visit with Aunt Dorothy! Wes was able to get the servers fixed! After our everyone left, I headed up to bed.





No comments:
Post a Comment